Wild Medicine Dance Trainings 2021
Week Two: Becoming Ground: Dancing with the fertile shadows and the dust of bones
16th – 22nd August 2021
– The way of the Medicine Dancer: dancing, singing, story telling, praying, invoking, spelling and enchanting as means of creating power and possibility
– Practices of the threshold
– Shadow and silence
– inner alchemy
– The filth eaters: essential medicine for collapsing times
– Wild Elen of the pathways: repairing the wisdom of shadow
– dynamic meditations
– the story of ritual dance
– trance dance, ecstatic dance and devotional dance
– forest dance
– water dance
– Wild places guardians: becoming Spirit
– Power animal dances
– creating rituals
– healing drum ceremonies
– space, skin and center
– Medicinal plants for purification practices
– Wild witchcraft for letting go and ending cycles that destroy Life’s resources and renewal
– Descending: the journey underneath, to un-become
– From Lammas to Imbolc: decomposing and composting
Times of Circles
Each course day – 10.00am – 5.30pm with breaks, and flexible evenings.
Location, and what to bring
Always bring clothing and footwear suitable for the weather – cold, rain, sunshine, showers.
Course Fee Payments
Earlybird fee (paid in full by 20th June 2021): £395.
Full fee (paid between 21st June and 11th August 2021): £425
For the full fee there is a deposit of £100 to be paid by 24th July 2021 at the latest with the balance paid by 11th August 2021.
You can pay your deposit by Paypal on this page.
How to apply for the course
Please note that all Wild Medicine Woman courses are for women only.